I would like to share a poem with you that I created for a creative writing class.
I won’t share the rules, as much as I like rules.
Please enjoy, can’t see how you couldn’t! 🙂
The Seduction of John Johnson
1. She is a picture of beauty,
2. a home wrecker sent from the heavens.
3. Red, plump, honey lips drip down his neck.
Leans amble bosom to quivering chest
whispering sweet promises in his ear,
as freshly spritzed perfume assaults him.
4. Candied giggles glazing better judgment.
5. Focus. Thomas Jefferson. Des Moines, Iowa:
6. Forget better judgment.
7. Bills, kids, wife: use better judgment.
8. DDG, she’s as perfect as can be.
9. Because he thought about it, he must have already done it?
10. Que sera, sera to seal away the guilt.
11. The crimson blood of desire beats in his chest.
12. His thoughts pour as clean and pure as wastewater.
13. He ripped the sun from the sky to hide their sins in darkness.
14. Johnny Johnson was thinking naughty thoughts,
15. and tomorrow they will wake in each other’s guilty arms;
16. tainted bodies and painted thoughts on memory’s wall:
17. artwork for the world to see once they see no more.
18. Amata da uno, amata da nessuno.
19. The bed sheets cry out for forgiveness.
20. And the mistress leaves no trail.
ps. If your kids are in the room and you are searching for a picture to enhance your blog…don’t google the word mistress. Just an FYI…